Sunday, October 23, 2011

Steve Jobs

http://www.ijailbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/steve-jobs-apple-thank-you.png
I do not own this picture, I got this picture from this ^ URL.

I am a computer science major. The reason I chose computer science as my major because I love math and computers. The only classes that have anything to do with my major are my calculus class and my object-oriented class. Well the only classes that I think and feel are contributing to my major, but who knows. I know I want to major in computer science but I do not know what I want to do with that after.  I have no idea what I want to do with my computer science degree but what I do know is that I want to be somewhat like the great Steve Jobs.  He was someone I really looked up to, he was an incredible genius when it came to technology, like amazing!  He has influenced me and everyone in computer science/ information science a lot. He was a great innovator and inspiration to the computer science world. Because of him we have so many innovative revolutionary ways to listen to music and access different types of media and I thank him for that. I am very grateful I was able to see his awesome inventions that I now use, not to mention that I am using a macbook right now, but yea I appreciated his work ethic towards his costumers. He did everything he could to make his inventions better and faster for his costumers, he did it for his costumers satisfaction not the money which meant a great deal to me.  I really liked that about him a lot how he put his costumers need first. So I hope one day to be like Steve Jobs or at least work for Apple, that would be my ultimate dream because I like the way he ran his company with his costumers in mind and not the money. Which is why I think he was lots of the time very successful with his life.  But definitely he has been my tech geek idol and that's why when I heard he passed it really affected me because he has done so much for the computer science world.  I honestly could not believe it when I heard the sad news but he will be missed and his great innovative inventions will be too.  The computer science world truly lost someone incredibly talented but will always be remembered.Steve Jobs did a lot for the computer science world and I thank him for that! R.I.P Steve Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment