Sunday, October 23, 2011

Soccer Season Ending! :/

Well soccer season is coming to an end soon which is bittersweet.  The reason it's bittersweet is because I do not want soccer season to end because I enjoy playing soccer with my incredible team but at the same time soccer has taken over my life. So I'm kind of glad it is ending because I want my life back, I want to have more time basically. While on the other I do want to keep going on long fun road trips with my team and keep playing soccer games but all good things come to an end. Well this season has been fun I met a great group of girls that are all amazing in their own little way.  As a freshman I felt like I learned a lot from my coaches soccer strategies to my team.  This team is an amazing little family and I love them to death. And I will miss the seniors for sure. I have had a lot fun with my new team and happy they accepted me into their team and took me in and showed me a lot of things.  I have definitely had some great memories with my team. Even though we did not win as much as we wanted to we had a great deal of fun playing together because we always played for each other.  Well it was a really fun season this team has definitely made my freshman year at Texas Lutheran University so much fun and amazing. And because of them I have so many crazy experiences.  I am glad I met these group of wonderful girls my freshman year they have truly contributed to my decision staying at Texas Lutheran University. There is only two more games this weekend and then season is over so please come support us this Friday and Saturday at one here at the soccer fields. Good season and I hope to end it with a couple more wins! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment