Sunday, November 13, 2011

To Always Remember That No One is More Important Than The Team!


The TLU Women's Soccer team is circled up on the field right before the game.  During the huddle, we try to pump each other up and encourage ourselves to play for each other and to give it all we got.  The seniors or some of the upperclassmen say a couple of inspiring words to get the whole team hyped up to win and kick some grass.  We do this right before every game as a tradition for the team.  This picture shows us coming together as a team and gathering ourselves up to have a special moment as a team before the game because each girl is embraced and connected to each other.  During the season we did this traditional huddle right before each and every game and I feel like if we did not do this it would not feel right so I am glad we did. This little moment right before the start of every game truly makes me feel part of something more and special. This picture was taken at Texas Lutheran's soccer field during one of our home games against Southwestern. I was the one that took this picture because I was sitting in the stands watching my team play without me due to the incident that happened the previous game. It was definitely hard watching them play and not being to help them. I am not going to lie it sucked because they lost and I felt like I could have helped them a lot during this game. So I definitely learned from this mistake I made during this season and the only good thing I got out of it was this nice picture of my team huddling up and showing that they are a team. I love them, they are just something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment