Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Semester Ending, New Semester Starting

So my fall semester at Texas Lutheran University is coming to an end and I'm hanging in there. I cannot believe I actually got through a whole semester of college, I am pretty proud of myself. But the semester is not over yet I still got finals and I have to study my butt off so I can end this semester on a good note. I have really enjoyed my time here at Texas Lutheran University I have met a lot of new amazing people and overall just have had so much more fun than I have ever could have imagined.  My classes were pretty difficult but hey it's college and it was nothing I could not handle. And my professors were great as well I was completely expecting them to not care at all about their students and grades but they are very helpful when it comes to needing help. My overall experience at Texas Lutheran has been great and I expect to come back next year. I have really liked it here and made a new family with my team they are truly amazing girls. This team has made my first freshman semester of college incredible. Well I recently signed up for my spring classes because, yes I survived my first semester of college and I am planning on surviving for plenty of more. I am glad I came here to play soccer. I really enjoyed playing with them and would not change it for anything. Well I was fortunate enough to have gotten all my classes when signing up for my spring semester classes, because most of my friends were not able to get all the classes they wanted due to them being full. Anyways next semester I am taking fourteen hours of classes my classes being: Composition II, Object - Oriented Design and Methods, Calculus II, Intro to Theology, and Advance Physical Conditioning. So this next semester I am taking classes that are somewhat hard but I should be able to keep with them being that I already know how it all works. I plan on doing better this next semester than this first semester because during my first semester I struggled with adjusting from high school to college and also time management. But now that I got the hang of this college stuff I plan to do better I am striving to do better because I really want to. I am really looking to this next semester, can't wait! Should be lots of fun! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment